From Spearfish Lake Tales Wiki
"Chuck" may refer to:
- Chuck Whitman, skipper of the Glacier Bay, a salmon boat that runs between Skagwway and Seattle. One-time employer of Crystal Chladek.DW55
- Chuck (Dorothy's husband), Husband to Dorothy Hoffman and the son-in-law of Shirley Hoffman. He was a slot machine mechanic in Las Vegas.MC2
- Chuck Austin, son of Raymond Austin and Ginger Marston, and grandson of Mel Austin. Chuck is an auto racer.BR2-27
- Chuck, an American teaching English in Pusan, South Korea around 2003 and friend of Catalina Smith. He was the artist that first painted an elaborate tattoo on Catalina's back. The design evolved until she finally had it turned into a permanent tattoo. "The apartments they were provided with were tiny, not a lot larger than the RV, and after a while she and Chuck worked out a deal to store most of their stuff in one apartment and live in the other. They had a pretty good six or eight months, which included the addition of the cattail tattoo. But his contract ran out and he decided not to renew"CAT3
May also refer to
- Charles Blackbarn, occasionally called Chuck, is the City Attorney for Spearfish Lake in 1987.
- Wikipedia:Charles Messier, Historic French comet hunter and amusingly called Chuck by Mark Gravengood when explaining astronomy.ROC1-1
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.